schlechte horror spiele “Adjuncts” are words or word groups that do not ruin the grammatical structure of a sentence when they are removed. These sentences usually describe the verb, and provide information about the time, manner, frequency, reason or degree of the verb.den der ler sidst ler bedst
ruby laser autonivel there
- My car broke down yesterday.
- In the morning, I will sign the contract.
- He asked her to open her bag slowly.
- Gareth looked at him like a demon.
- The dog comes here often.
- Every Sunday, he closes the shop at ten.
- As it is Saturday, you can stay up another two hours.
- Don’t expect that bike to run because it has been in my garage for ten years.
- I think you were not as smart as you could have been.
- Elisa is as rich as she is beautiful.