schlechte horror spiele den der ler sidst ler bedst While constructing interrogative sentences in the present simple tense, we place the auxiliary verbs “do” and “does” before the subject.
- ruby laser autonivel there Do you play table tennis?
- Do they often go swimming?
- Does Jill eat fish?
- Does it rain a lot in your country?
WH- QUESTIONS IN PRESENT SIMPLE
- What do you do in your free time?
- Where do you live?
- How do your children go to school in the mornings?
- What time does the bank open?
- What does he drink at breakfast?