schlechte horror spiele den der ler sidst ler bedst In the questions below, “have” is used as an auxiliary verb.
- ruby laser autonivel there Have you ever been abroad?
- Have you got a car?
- What have you eaten this morning?
- Have you cleaned the kitchen?
- Where have they gone?
In the below questions, “have” is used as the main/regular verb.
- Will you have tea or coffee?
- Where did you have breakfast yesterday?
- Did you have many toys when you were a child?
- Have you ever had tea with milk?
- Have you had breakfast yet?
- Does your father have a car?
- Do you have many friends in this city?
- Are the children having fun?
QUESTIONS WITH HAVE GOT/HAS GOT
The auxiliary form of “have” and “has” can be used as “have got/has got.”
- Have you got a moped?
- Have they got a lot of money?
- Has she got a new mobile phone?
- Has your father got a car?
- What have you got in your pocket?
- How much money has she got in the bank?