schlechte horror spiele den der ler sidst ler bedst “Which” can be used when trying to designate one among many choices or options.
- There are three students there. ruby laser autonivel there Which is best?
- They gave five different answers. Which is right?
We can use “which” with the word “one” as well:
- I have two hamburgers. Which one do you want?
- There are a lot of socks here. Which ones are yours?
“Which” can be followed by a noun:
- Which car is yours? The red one or the blue one?
“Which (one/ones) of” can be used with a noun:
- Which of the students is coming?
- Which one of these books is good?
“What” can be used even when the choices are not limited:
- What is your answer?
- What do you want to eat?
“What” can be followed by a noun, but not words such as “one.”
- What singers are popular nowadays?
- What countries have you visited so far?